Wednesday, May 13, 2009

dreams and hopes for next year

I have a lot of hopes and dreams for my senior year. In the rustler, I hope to letter and maybe take the column. I think that would be fun for me. School in general, I hope to keep my grades up and decent. I have a lot of tough classes planned for me, but I have to take them seriously. I plan on doing tennis next year, and I hope to be on varsity. And I'm hoping I won't get senioritis. That would ruin the whole keeping grades up plan.
As for college, I'm going to apply to several places. Like Missouri, and Minnesota, Omaha, and maybe Lincoln. Then I just have to narrow things down.
I'm very excited for my last year, and hope it won't overwhelm me.

1 comment:

Janelle Fey said...

Katherine

The website looks good, keep it going next year and make it the best place to get picts and stories! I will have a place to see all you guys do. I love all the pictures on it now!
Have a great summer!
Fey