Monday, March 16, 2009

hurting feelings

People who's feelings are easily hurt are not fun to be around. It seems that any small thing sets them off, and they put a damper on everybodies day. I always try not to let things get to me, and hurt my feelings. I'm really good at reading people, and when I feel like I'm not wanted I feel hurt. Whenever I feel unwanted, I don't act like my feelings are hurt. I just try to get away from everybody so I'm not in the way. Since I'm a girl, hurt feelings are a big deal and common. I think we're around it more then guys are.
I never like to hurt other peoples feelings. When someone else thinks I ment to hurt them, I freak out. I never mean to hurt people, but sometimes words just come out. But I feel like most words can be taken back, especially in the heat of a moment.

No comments: